Thanks so much for stopping by! This week’s party got off to a late start! My week has been a crazy one starting with a fab trip to Charleston, SC and ending with a few client projects. So busy that I totally went around all day yesterday thinking it was still Thursday! I’m feeling very much behind the eight ball and hope to decorate for Halloween this weekend! I hope you enjoy these stylish features from last week’s Stylish Friday Finds!
Angela from Creative Blossoming has a cool DIY Inkblot Art tutorial for you. It’s amazing how easy it is!
on the sidebar.
- This party is open to any decorating project, idea or recipe you have made or created.
Please do not link up work that is not your own.Please pin images from original source and not the link party.
- Please do not link to Etsy shops, selling sites or to a giveaway
- Please have a separate link to this party in your post or add my party button (you can find it under my header) to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured
- Please be a follower of this blog through Facebook, GFC, Blogloving, Pinterest, etc.
- Please no more than 3 links per person.