TGIF! Finally, the weekend is here and it looks like we are going to have great weather here in NC! I am hoping to get some fall gardening done and to finish up some furniture painting projects that I started earlier this week. I get sooo distracted! For instance, I visited Kelly Ripa’s Soho penthouse (kinda) and painted some Ombre Pumpkins on a whim. Add in a couple of client appointments and some planning for my daughter’s school’s theater showcase and I forgot all about the barstool and table I was painting!
Thanks to all of you creative bloggers who linked your projects last week. I am happy to feature these stylish projects…
Thrifty Treasures shared how she fixed and transformed a broken (really broken) chair.
Katelyn from Learning, Creating, Living shows us how to make yummy Candy Corn Popcorn!
Over at The Hankful House, Mandy has upcycled this super cute foot stool!
on the sidebar.
- This party is open to any decorating project, idea or recipe you have made or created.
Please do not link up work that is not your own.Please pin images from original source and not the link party.
- Please do not link to Etsy shops, selling sites or to a giveaway
- Please have a separate link to this party in your post or add my party button (you can find it under my header) to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured
- Please be a follower of this blog through Facebook, GFC, Blogloving, Pinterest, etc.
- Please no more than 3 links per person.