This week has flown by! I was busy with client projects, running back and forth to the high school, painting, finishing up this month’s Houzz article and trying to get back into excersising (ugggh). So, I find myself really looking forward to the weekend and the official start of Fall!
I’m happy to share these 3 stylish features from last week.
Jamie from So Much Better with Age shared a round up of Fall Decor Ideas.
Bronwyn from Queen B – Creative Me…shared a creative monogram project for the bedroom.
And, Beth from The First Year Blog…shared this awesome Starbucks Pumpkin Bread recipe! I think she’s my new BFF now! I made it and it was just like the Starbucks version.
- This party is open to any decorating project, idea or recipe you have made or created.
Please do not link up work that is not your own.Please pin images from original source and not the link party.
- Please do not link to Etsy shops, selling sites or to a giveaway
- Please have a separate link to this party in your post or add my party button (you can find it under my header) to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured
- Please be a follower of this blog through Facebook, GFC, Blogloving, Pinterest, etc.
- Please no more than 3 links per person.