Thank you so much for coming to the party! I hope you enjoy this week’s features. I had a very hard time choosing from so many great projects! This week has been challenging for me personally too, as carpal tunnel syndrome has reared it’s ugly head! It has made blogging, painting, cleaning, writing…actually everything more difficult! I’ve dealt with it before and I will do it again!! Mr. Stylish and I are taking a quick vacation to Charleston, SC this weekend and I hope to come back refreshed and inspired! On to the features…
The Comforts of Home shared her stunning Master Bath Reveal! I heart that vanity and the marble tile floor!
Amy from Twigg Studios totally enticed me with this gorgeous photo of her Lemon Glazed Lavendar Shortbread Cookies.
Krista from The Happy Housie (don’t you love that name?) shows us how to makeover dollar store pumpkins!
on the sidebar.
- This party is open to any decorating project, idea or recipe you have made or created.
Please do not link up work that is not your own.Please pin images from original source and not the link party.
- Please do not link to Etsy shops, selling sites or to a giveaway
- Please have a separate link to this party in your post or add my party button (you can find it under my header) to the post. If there is not a separate link you will not be featured
- Please be a follower of this blog through Facebook, GFC, Blogloving, Pinterest, etc.
- Please no more than 3 links per person.